Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Top 13 of 2013


 Happy New Year!
A few of the blogs I read listed the top blog posts from the previous year. Figured I'd tag along...

Top 13 of 2013


13. White Rock Creek

Edit: So it seem either by user-error or other means my data gatherer added this post from 2012 to my top 13 in 2013. And obviously I didn't proof-read thoroughly enough to catch it. Hope you don't mind if I leave it in the post -- since I don't have time to redo it at the moment. :) Number 8 seems to have slipped too. My bad. 

12. Inspiration from Howard Pyle

 

11. The Best Thing That Happened to Me...

 

 10. In the meantime...

 

9. Morning at the Office

 

8. a little obsessed? maybe.

 

7. Crimson and Copper 8x6

 

6. Painting on the beach, Nags Head, NC

 

5. The Midlothian Apothecary 


4. The Long Way, 11x14 

 

3. Published: Robious Corridor Magazine

 

2. The Carving Tree, 9x12 


1. Published: 2 paintings of Midlothian



It's been a wonderful year. Thanks for reading and Happy 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...