Tuesday, January 29, 2013

15 Paintings in 15 Days (day fifteen!)


It's the LAST DAY of my 15 paintings in 15 days challenge
(Half of this challenge: 30 Paintings in 30 Days)


I don't have much to say, except I can't believe I did it!

I learned so much from this little exercise and I think I grew in decision-making, confidence and my love for colors and shapes. There's a good chance I'll keep it up, although I do need time to work on my larger pieces. I have a 12x16, 18x24 & 36x48 waiting to be attended to.

If you live in the Richmond/Midlothian area stay tuned for info on ways to view my artwork.
1. Cafe Caturra (Midlothian location) in middle-Feb to April.
2. A two woman show with the very talented, Carter Stuart, at For Art's Sake Gallery.

Also, stay tuned to some blog posts on my process in the creation of a few of these 15/15 paintings.

Blaze
6x6, oil
sold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...