Wednesday, September 25, 2013

In the meantime...

I don't have new artwork to post, so I thought I'd share a few photos from the rest of life with you folks.

After a summer of Insanity, I've gotten back into running. Purchased by first pair of barefoot Merrells on sale at DSW just in time for my favorite running season -- fall.


I've been trying to figure out my food intolerances, which has been time consuming and frustrating. It seems like the foods change every day.

Sweet potatoes are on the "safe" list (so far) so I am happy.

 I entered "Summer's Glow" to the Crossroads Art Center All-Media Show and was honored to receive a red ribbon.

I'm working on two different quilts with two wonderful women -- my mother-in-law and my grandmother. Unfortunately I only have a photo of one to share.


The biggest news is that we sold our condo and, yep, that is our contract pending on a house!
  

That's right. We are going to have our own four walls and our own yard. Right now it's a mess of weeds, but we're hoping get the flower beds, vegetable garden and koi pond going again.

One day it might appear in a painting or three, or many.

Mark thought we were looking for a house, but really I was on the hunt for the perfect studio space. I think we found both.

Theo doesn't quite know what to think of it all.
 

Honestly, neither do I. If all goes according to plan we will be moving into the house in two weeks. In the meantime, please excuse me if a little dust gathers here on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new house! What an adventure for you! Loved reading your post about your new house and the quilt you are making and the prize you won. Good luck with the shift!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...