Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Painting in Progress: "Light to my Path"

My April newsletter was sent last week. Those of you who received it (who opened it and read it) know that Carter Stuart & I are collaborating to present "Pathways", a two-woman show at For Art's Sake Gallery during the month of May.

There will also be a party/opening night which we want to invite you to attend!
It will be on Friday May 3 from 5-8pm 
at For Art's Sake Gallery
(Gayton Crossing Shopping Center)

The new space is nice and big. Let's just say I have been painting like a mad-woman to get ready.
I am very excited about some of the pieces that will be at the show. 
Here is a sneak peak:


To see the finished painting you will have to stop by For Art's Sake during the month of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...