Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Sketchbook Challenge: First day of summer

This summer a few artists and myself are challenging ourselves to draw regularly. We're calling it the Summer Sketchbook Challenge. Head over to the Summer Sketchbook Challenge blog to see who's in. We're always open for more. If you're interested, leave a comment over there with your email address and I'll add you to the group.

Here's my first page:

 
 
It's Mark being sweet and washing the dishes.

Of course I skipped the first page of the sketchbook, because it's intimidating to put something on that first page. So technically this is page 2, but sketch #1 of the Summer Sketchbook Challenge. I'll come back to page 1 once I'm "in the swing of things".
 
We've got a good little group participating. I'm looking forward to the camaraderie and gaining inspiration from each other over the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...